Lifetime extension – Keeping customers’ networks up and running
Dynanet primary access product family – the predecessor of Connection Master – has served Nokia customers worldwide for over 20 years.
Dynanet customers are offered deliveries for network expansions, spare parts, hardware repair service and support services for:
- TPS64 – Teleprotection signaling equipment
- DCNA 4 – DCN adapter and Q1 management software
Spare parts, hardware repair service and support services are also available for:
- DM2 – 2 Mbit/s multiplexer
- DB2 – 2 Mbit/s add-drop multiplexer
- DN2 – 2 Mbit/s multiplexer/digital cross-connect
- Voice and data interface units
- Fiber and copper line terminals
- Power units
- Cables and accessories
Running a dedicated network that includes classic communications equipment may provoke security concerns. The entire installed base should be carefully monitored to avoid compromises or failures in operations.
When evaluating the maturity of your network, pay attention to both the continuity of the system vendor support and the continuity of the NMS vendor support. Some original vendors have discontinued their services and upgrades.
The network management system in charge needs to be up-to-date at all times to avoid risks.